Marino opened on 19th December 2012 in the Marine Point development on the North Wirral coast. The site is located in a mixed-use development scheme and sits opposite The Light Cinema with views overlooking Marine Lake and beyond to the rear. Its dual-aspect gives Marino a lovely light and airy feel - although the moody red walls really cosy the space up. With 80 covers internally and 60 covers externally (front and back), this one’ll be popular in the sunshine!
Adorning Marino's main wall are two salvaged Mersey Docks & Harbour Board signs dating back to the late 1800's.